Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who I'am


They said that knowing about ourselves will help us to ditermined what lies ahead of us.And the things I know about my self are I'am a real lover of beauty,I hate,I really hate a disguise person, I'am not a kind of person who always tend to escape from the reality,I'am usually quiet, I'am extremely shy and nice person and because of thisI easily stepped on and abused by the other personalities.

Many people tell me that I'am a showy girl so I can express my feeling, appreciate and love the person.Also I'am sensitive.I dont know how to fight for my self.I easily trust other people.Sometimes I tell a lie for the sake of other and people and also lost of my confident . I'am patient.I can control my emotions.A fun loving person,nice. Helping other people is my hapiness, I 'am not selfish.I dont except my reward from those person I helped.I'am not a materialistic girl.

No comments: